How do you bridge the large knowledge gap between user experience design and business strategy? This practical book introduces lightweight strategy tools and techniques that will help both your design team and your client come to a shared understanding of the digital product you want to build.
With this step-by-step guide, you'll learn how to achieve online success by focusing on customer discovery techniques and disruptive innovation that offers more value than existing market alternatives. You'll get several case studies, including Airbnb, along with interviews with UX strategists from different work environments (startup, agency, and enterprise) about their roles and experience.
With this book, UX designers, product stakeholders, and startup founders will learn how to:
• Conduct a competitive analysis on the online marketplace
• Perform guerrilla user research for your MVP
• Design for conversion and develop a funnel matrix for understanding customer acquisition
• Extract innovative online opportunities from market research
• Validate customer research with continuous feedback loops
• Adapt traditional and contemporary business approaches (such as Lean Startup) to implement a successful strategy
|Title||:||UX Strategy: How to Devise Innovative Digital Products That People Want|
|Number of Pages||:||312 pages|